Friday, September 05, 2008

Shoot. She can spell.

We were in the car the other day and Sean and I were talking about what it would be like to have a dog (I would rather not, Sean would love to). I said jokingly "If we got a puppy, Smooches (our very protective cat) would try to k-i-l-l it! (If you didn't catch that, I spelled the word "kill" so Reagan wouldn't hear me say it.). From the backseat, Reagan says " Mommy! Why would Smooches try to kill the dog?!"

Dang. Maybe teaching her to spell isn't such a good idea.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're in trouble now....Kate

Sara said...

Well from the teacher point of view....Very good Reagan!

From the Mommy point of view...too bad for you and Sean!

WEEE said...

It is always a sad day when the children know how to spell. I have to agree with Sara that from an education point of view, Great job Reagan!

Jeremy and Laura Lebow said...

Maybe she can come and teach our five year old foster boy how. :)

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Oh that is hilarious. She's one smart girl!