Sunday, October 05, 2008

Palm Desert

Last weekend, I had the opportunity to get away with 4 of my girlfriends. We left really early on Thursday morning and flew down to Palm Desert for a weekend of relaxation. It was such a blessing. We relaxed in the pool (it was 110 degrees and therefore we couldn't sit by the pool... we had to be in it.), we tried to read, did a little shopping, ate great food (including a trip to In-N-Out Burger), one of us did Karaoke, and we laughed a ton.

Thanks girls, for a wonderfully refreshing time! Can't wait to do it again!

And.... thanks to my incredible husband who worked his tail off at home while I was enjoying my time away. My sister called me at one point to tell me what an amazing job Sean was doing! I am so blessed... my cup overflows.
This is what I came home to on late Sunday evening.... I immediately burst into tears when I pulled into the driveway :)

6 comments:

Sara said...

Are you serious?
So Sweet!

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip. Sean is such a great dad. Also, what a cute picture of Sean and the kids! Kate

Mama Bee said...

OMG, that is ADORABLE!! I will be email your post to my hubbie the next time I'm away! ;)

The Brown Family said...

Ok...so now I understand exactly why you wanted to blog about your amazing and wonderful husband. Hey...did someone REALLY kareoke?? I wonder who that was??

Lovin' on my Boys said...

I would love to get away with my girlfriends! How fun!

Anonymous said...

I nearly cried just imagining you pulling into the driveway and seeing tha big sign. How sweet of Sean to surprise you like that! Glad you had a great trip! That sounds like a blast.