Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter Wonderland

It snowed! It REALLY snowed! We're trying to soak up as much of it as possible, because, you know, it might not snow again until Spring.

We've had a blast playing in the backyard and sledding down the best sledding hill in Grandma and Papa's neighborhood. The very same hill we grew up sledding down! My mom said today that she isn't sure who is the bigger kid on the hill.... Papa (my dad) or Sean! Needless to say, we had a blast!




I have a great video of Papa and Reagan going off a "jump" on the sled, but my computer isn't cooperating. I'll post it as soon as I can. If you ask her what her favorite part of the day is, she says "When Papa and I went off the BIG jump!" (For the record, it's not a big jump.... just big for a 4 year old).
So much fun.... so many fun memories!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Nasinec Family said...

Glad you got to enjoy it also! Isn't it something else? It almost feels like Ellensburg to Tyce and I! We've played so much in the snow lately, I think the kids are pooped out from it.

FYI: Carson has some really good hills that drop into their baseball field so it is really safe.