Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Christmas.... a little late

Sean pointed out to me that I hadn't posted about Christmas yet. I know.... I'm totally behind. Christmas really seemed to fly by this year. Maybe because we were hit with "Winter Storm 2008" right before the holidays. We spent Christmas Day at my parents house then travelled to Spokane (with all of their 70 inches of snow. It was nuts) on the 26th to celebrate with Sean's family. I have an enormous amount of pictures, as usual. I'll just include a small sampling...

Every year we are blown away with the love and generosity of our family. We are so thankful. We are so blessed.
And most of all, every day we are blown away by our Savior's grace in our lives. HE really rocks our world. Thanks Jesus for letting us celebrate your birthday.

Happy 2009!


All dressed up for Christmas Eve church... and being silly.


I just really love this picture of Rea... this is genuine Reagan.

The Snyder Family. Aren't they cute?

Mom isn't going to appreciate me posting this picture, but I think it's really cute!


GG getting her new TV!


New guitars from Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Bob. They're pretty hilarious!

The looooong awaited Jasmine doll from the Snyders. She was (and still is) SO happy!


The girls and their new babies from Grandma and GG


There is a 28 year old story behind this gift. It deserves a post all of its own. Let's just say it might have been my favorite Christmas 2008 moment.

1 comment:

Nasinec Family said...

Thanks for sharing Linds! And Yes, the Snyder's are beautiful! (So are the Drapers)
We had a great time with you on New Years, thank you for coming. See you soon!