Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday Sean!

Today is Sean's 30th birthday!
I talked his boss into giving him the day off and we had a fun day together! We went to the Woodland Park Zoo and visited all the animals. It was so much fun! The highlight was the 5 month old tiger... so cute! And the peacock trying to scare away the crows... hilarious! I'll post some pictures as soon as I get them off of the camera.
We also took Sean birthday shopping at the Seattle REI. He had fun there :)

I love my husband for so many reasons... I thought this would be a good chance to tell you why.

1. He loves God.
2. He loves me.
3. He loves Reagan & Ian.
4. He makes me laugh.
5. He loves to play and be silly-- especially with our kids.
6. He likes my cooking (at least he says so!)
7. He's spontaneous.
8. He is a hard worker-- has a great work ethic.
9. He is committed to me-- forever. No matter how much of a stinker I am.
10. He is just plain FUN!!!
And there are so many more.......

Reagan says: I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!!
Ian says: dadadadadadada
Lindsey says: I love you and I am so thankful for you. Not just today because it is your birthday-- I am thankful for you everyday!


Thank you Sean, for loving us so much. And for letting us steal you from work to play all day.


Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

Mr. Iverson said...

Great comments! Happy Birthday Sean! Welcome to the 30 club

JP said...

How fun is that!! Happy birthday, Sean! I've had fun reading some of the old posts from your blog & catching up a bit on you guys. :-)

I met somebody at church Sunday who's moving to Puyallup and all kinds of memories of you guys came flooding back. Glad to see that you're doing well!

Love you guys,
John (& Beth)

Brianne said...

Happy Birthday!!! :)

...and happy skip-work-to-go-play-at-the-zoo day!