Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Family Visit in Pictures...

We spent the last week with out-of-town family visiting! Uncle Paul, Aunt Dena, Whitney, Dane and Keely (my Mom's brother and family) came out from Ankeny, Iowa. We had such a blast!

We played outside, talked a lot, golfed, went to the Ballard Locks, went shopping, ate at The Rock (wood fired pizza... YUM!), had a family "baseball" game and laughed (and laughed and laughed).

The week went too quickly and we miss them already. In fact, Reagan walked around the house this morning saying "Dane, Dane, Dane" in a really cute sing-songy voice.

One of my favorite moments of the visit was on Saturday when I couldn't find Ian anywhere (I knew he was with my sister, but didn't know where). I finally found him upstairs with my sister, cousin Keely, cousin Whitney and Aunt Dena. He was hamming it up for them and they were having such a blast. I've decided there isn't much better than watching other people take joy in your children. It was a precious moment that will be forever etched in my memory.
Here are some pictures from our week together.


Left to Right: Dane, Paul, Whitney, Dena and Keely




Grandma with Tatum and Reagan




GG and Uncle Paul


Reagan and Grandpa


Dane and Lish


The Men golfing-- (nice hats)


Ian kissing Whitney


Ian kissing Keely


Sean, Whitney and me


Keely, Lish and Keven



Dane and me




Keely and Reagan


Whitney and Tatum


Ian waiting for his turn to bat!


The hot chicks-- Whitney and Lish



Asher batting


Reagan batting with Daddy


The cheering section!














1 comment:

Keven & Alicia said...

We had an amazing time! We love each of you so much.
Keven, Lish, Asher & Tatum