Monday, September 24, 2007

Hello?

I did this a while back... when I wondered if anyone really read our family blog.
Now, since adding the map on the side bar, I'm REALLY curious. There are some places represented on the map that I was quite surprised by...

So, if you read this regularly, will you please comment so I can know who y'all are? I have become reacquainted with some dear old friends through the crazy world of blogging and I would love to do that more!! Also, if we don't know you personally, will you let me know how you found our blog?

Pretty please??

Thanks!

16 comments:

Mr. Iverson said...

I read it!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I do too! Kate

Keven & Alicia said...

You know I do sister!

Amy... said...

I'm here reading:)

The Keevy Family said...

We love your blog!

JP said...

John & Beth down here in CA, checking in...

Chunny and Me said...

Hia Drapes Fam...Chunny & I love reading your blog and staying in touch. :)

Keven said...

If I could I would 'backtrace' this all over the world in a very 'Alias' way so that you would think that I was someone reading from east Russia...alas, it is just me.

adriene said...

I am a regular

Keven & Alicia said...

that's funny Keven. Don't you miss Alias?

WEEE said...

I love reading about your family!
Erin

Shari said...

I enjoy reading your family updates when I get a chance!!

Katie said...

Count us in.

Brianne said...

I absolutely keep up on yours...though I can't keep mine up! ;)

Organized Chaos said...

Wow...you're so popular.

I guess I'll keep reading just because you're so cool.

Lindsay said...

Just found you recently. So fun to see your family.