Sunday, December 23, 2007

More snow...

Have I mentioned how much I love the snow? (I should explain.... I love it when it isn't in my own front yard for 5 months--- in other words, I love to visit it.)
Here are some favorite pictures from our snowy weekend trip to Spokane....


I love this section of Snoqualmie Pass.... it is so pretty with a fresh dusting of snow.




Here's our happy girl in the snow.... she even managed her first snow angel!



Ian's gloves were on loan to Reagan so his time outside was fairly short lived. He did, however, manage a face first dive into the snow and also completed his first snow angel. It was an eventful few minutes for the little man.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Another great thing about the first picture is that the roads look clear. Glad you had safe travels!! And a taste of a white Christmas.

Whitney said...

how fun. yep we've got that here too. Think I would take yours over ours though. LOVE YOU!!!

Kim said...

I've run into your blog through someone elses' hope you dont mind.
Her first snowangel, how wonderful!

Lovin' on my Boys said...

Fun! We're going to Whistler this weekend, so hopefully we'll get to make some snow angels too!

Justin, Juli and Kelsey said...

Linds, I'm jealous. I miss beautiful white Christmas' in Spokane. We had 70 and sunny down here. Say hello to Sean and the kids - we miss you all!!!