Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I got tagged!

My Top Five
A friend of mine did this on her blog and tagged me.... So here we go!

1. 5 Things I couldn't live without under $5: (these are passing things... ask me in a month and this list will be different)
-Starbucks Caramel Frap
-Starbucks Iced Unsweetened Green Tea
-Starbucks Coffee Cake (my newest addiction)
-Bananas
-0rbitz Maui Melon Mint gum

2. 5 Favorite Movies:
-Top Gun
-Apollo 13
-American President
-The Natural
-Major League

3. 5 baby names I love but didn't use (or that my husband doesn't like):
-Keely
-Henry
-Mackenzie
-Kate
-Luke

4. 5 songs I could listen to over and over again:
-It is well with my soul
-Praying for Time
-Beautiful (Bethany Dillon)
-Anything by Casting Crowns
-Apologize

5. 5 People who have influenced my life in a positive way:
-Christ
-My parents
-My sister
-My husband
-My children

6. 5 things that stay in my purse at all times:
-Keys
-Floss (toothbrush and toothpaste too!)
-Gum
-Drivers' license
-Debit card

7. 5 moments that have changed my life forever:
-Becoming a Christian
-Being raised by my amazing parents.
-Getting Married
-The births of our 2 children
-Skydiving

8. 5 obsessions I have right now:
-How we're going to transition Ian into a big bed now that he has figured out how to crawl (or dive) out of his crib.
-Healthy eating
-Puzzles
-Bubble Breaker on my new phone
-The weather.... I'm ready for some more sun!

9. 5 places I would like to go:
-Africa
-Disneyland with Reagan (Ian doesn't care yet)
-Fiji
-To a day at the spa with my mom and sister
-Orlando (only 35 days until I leave!)

10. I would like to see their top 5:
-Sean
-Lish
-Sara M.
-Rebecca B.
-Shannon E.
-Melynie H.
-Whitney M.
-Erin N.

5 comments:

Chelle said...

So is it safe to say you like Starbucks? Hope you are being blessed today. :)

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Great list! Loved the movie selection and your list of destinations. =)

The Keevy Family said...

Love it! You mentioned a road trip, are you driving to Orlando??

LDraper said...

Definitely not a road trip.... but we are going to Orlando!

Keven said...

Starbucks Caramel Frap, Starbucks Coffee Cake and...uh...eating health...love it! My kind of nutrit. plan!