Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Saturday Parade...


Saturday we went to the annual Daff0dil Parade. The kids LOVE it! (with the exception of the Pirates that really aren't fun) We had such a good time this year... partly because the weather was absolutely incredible. This tradition goes WAY back for me.... and I hope we continue it for a long time! Asher was cracking me up too... every time a new marching band approached he turned to me with the most hysterical face and gave me a high-5.

Some nutty group of people decided to blast a dummy out of a cannon.... this is me protecting Reagan and Asher from the *BOOM*.... they didn't love it. And this wasn't even the biggest blast, as the pirates were yet to come. Needless to say, we left the curb when the pirates blasted their cannon, it is crazy loud!
Ian and Daddy sharing some gourmet popcorn from the shop across the street... it was really good!
Waving at one of the many princesses. Reagan was a happy girl!

No comments: