Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Reagan!!!

Dear Reagan,

I can't believe you're 4 already! These past 4 years have gone by so quickly... and they have been wonderful! You have grown up so much, especially in the last year. Your imagination has grown in amazing ways as well as your tenderness towards others. I have loved watching you develop such a fun personality. You're silly, imaginative, kind-hearted, caring, creative and busy, busy, busy! You love to do crafts of any kind... especially anything involving glue, paint or scissors. You're incredibly good at jigsaw puzzles these days! And not just the easy kid ones. You will often do 2 or 3 puzzles in a row-- some of them all by yourself! (by the way... you must get this from me, because I LOVE puzzles!) You love to watch Curious George and Veggietales and you also love to play games on the pbs and boz websites. I can't believe how good you are at using the touchpad on the laptop!
You still love flowers of any kind and had a wonderful time when we went to Vassey's and planted our hanging baskets this year. Yours is looking beautiful!
You love your brother and are right there to ask if he's okay if he falls down. You do sometimes torment him though.... we're still working on that. You are the first thing he asks for in the morning... he's always a tad disappointed if he's up before you are awake.
You are still an amazing sleeper, 10-12 hours at night and often a few hours in the afternoon. You still have "rest time" every day, I don't expect you to sleep, but you have quiet time in your bedroom. You will often times fall asleep!
You're still not a fan of meal time... especially breakfast. I think this might be something from me too... I'm not really a fan of breakfast either. BUT, it is the most important meal of the day! Are you tired of hearing that from me yet?

You bless my socks off every day... even on the tough days. I love you more than you'll ever know and I am eternally thankful that God chose me to be your Mom.
Thanks for teaching me so much these last 4 years, I am a better person because of you.

I love you!!!
Mommy

3 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Reagan!
We Love You very much!
Jackson & Ellee

WEEE said...

Happy Birthday Reagan! We have loved watching you become the beautiful little girl that you are today. We love you!
Wes, Erin & Elliott

Nasinec Family said...

Happy Birthday Reagan!
Love,
The Nasinecs