Sunday, May 25, 2008

I love vacations. Part 1

We (Sean and I) are on our last day of vacation in Florida.... He was down here for work earlier in the week and I came down to join him on Wednesday. We have had an incredible time!! The kids are with my parents and couldn't be happier, I think they might be a tad disappointed to "move" back into our house when we get back tonight! :)

Some highlights of our trip....

1. Discovery Cove... I got to check off an item on my "life list". Here's the proof!

(about the picture of Sean riding the dolphin... this picture was taken the moment he realized that a very large male dolphin was now swimming along side him. His name was Akai and Sean was being pulled through the water by Akai's girlfriend-of-the-day. Apparently Akai was jealous! It was hilarious!)







2. Sea World (one of my favorite places)

Even though we had an incredible thunderstorm while we were there, it was still a blast!


10 comments:

Keven & Alicia said...

I am only a "little" envious but thrilled you had such a great time!

Chelle said...

That looks so incredibly fun!

Sara said...

I am so glad you guys had a vacation together! Looks like you had a blast!

Anonymous said...

What a great trip. I can't wait to hear more! Kate

Organized Chaos said...

Looks like fun...its a lot of work to get away without the kids, but so worth it!

Nasinec Family said...

Super Cool! Tyce and I are so jealous!!!! :-)

WEEE said...

It looks like you had a blast!

The Keevy Family said...

Wow! Looks like you had an awesome time! My kids and I enjoyed your videos and pictures.

Lovin' on my Boys said...

Ohhh... it reminds me of Adam and I in Florida a few months ago! Glad you had fun!

The Coatney's said...

I have to admit that I'm insanely jealous! How incredible! You look great to Lyns!