Thursday, July 24, 2008

Gotta love new panties!

I heard giggling from the bathroom this morning when Reagan was supposed to be going potty.... I went in to investigate and found this:


She got some new princess undies the other day and they were finally washed and ready to wear after her bath last night. She was pumped! These are her favorite pair because she has a big Ariel on her toosh. She was attempting to see the big Ariel by standing on the bathroom counter. Too cute!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Keven & Alicia said...

So cute and SO Reagan!

The Coatney's said...

That's adorable! I love how little kids are so real. And also, is that really the little baby that use to sleep under the counter at Little Gym? It's so hard to believe.

Jeremy and Laura Lebow said...

Love it! Who doesn't love a new pair of undies? Actually, that makes me want some new ones. :)

Nasinec Family said...

Adorable! Little does she know that when she hits our age she'll be doing anything in her power to not look in the mirror at her tush. On another note, Drew is that way about his transformer undies! He says that they are more than meets the eye!

The Rogel Family said...

I LOVE it. I was cracking up, if only when we got older we'd enjoy looking at our toosh. :)

Sara said...

I think there may be modeling in her future:) Too cute Reagan!

Love the new look on the blog!

The Keevy Family said...

How Cute!!
I love the new background by the way!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the new blog design! Kate

kate said...

so cute. it's kate fenimore (ahl)

I found your blog through face book, through rebecca's blog.

How are you? I think we last ran into each other at stephanie fries mom's memorial.

My link to the blog doesn't work, but here it is eloise-lily.blogspot.com

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

That is friggin' adorable. And you got a great picture, too! The lighting makes it super cool!