Monday, April 27, 2009

Cheap gas?

Our old laptop kicked the bucket last week.... all the way dead. Thankfully, we had backed everything up. In the process of restoring all of our pictures onto the newer computer, I came across this picture. I remember the day very well. I was with my sister and had to stop for gas. I was so excited that regular gas was under $4.00/gallon that I took a picture. And I titled the picture "Cheap Gas". Yikes. I guess that's good perspective.... but I think I'd like to stick with the current $2.15/gallon. Thankyouverymuch.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Keevy Family said...

Wow. I remember this too! And I took a picture when it went down to under $2. We'll see how the summer travel goes. I bet we'll see a little increase again, and hopefully not that high!

Jeremy and Laura Lebow said...

Seriously, yuck. I'm sure it's going to get back up there by the summer.

Sara said...

OUCH! for both the gas and your computer dying! Soooo glad you had pics. especially backed up! That reminds me to do it again and make sure everything is current!!!

Welcome Back!