Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Caught!

So... I was cooking dinner last night when I realized it was awful quiet in the house. Ian was playing contently in the family room, but I didn't hear any activity from Reagan.
Reagan, quiet, is not usually a good thing... So I rounded the corner and found her sitting next to the pantry with her finger in the Peanut Butter jar! I think she thought she would be in big trouble, so when I laughed hysterically and grabbed the camera, she was pleasantly surprised. We did, however, have a chat about how that probably wasn't a good idea.




4 comments:

Katie said...

You know you're a blogger or a scrapbooker when you grab the camera before you grab the peanut butter!!

:-)

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

I was going to say the same thing. Those are EXACTLY the events we keep blogs for!

adriene said...

Love it!

Brianne said...

Oh my word - thank you for a good laugh!! I can hardly imagine Jacob old enough to do something so funny! Watch out - next time it will be with a spoon! :)