Friday, January 12, 2007

The gadget of the year.

When I decided it was imperative that I share with you all the amazing new gadget I've discovered, I actually had an internal battle as to whether or not this would force me to admit that I secretively love infomercials. Okay.... now it's out there. I love watching infomercials! When I was pregnant with Ian, I had many nights of unexplained insomnia (could it be because he was practicing some sort of very active sport in my belly?)... and the various infomercials that circulate kept me company in the middle of the night.

And yes... we own a Magic Bullet.

Let me just say that it is a good thing I don't keep my wallet next to the bed or we would own many other random kitchen gadgets.

All this is to say that I have found the most amazing thing sold on TV. I jokingly told my mom about it before Christmas and lo-and-behold... what was under the tree??? A Vidalia Chop Wizard! It sounds so hokey, but let me tell you... it REALLY WORKS! If you like having things nicely diced like I do, then this is the gadget for you. The test for me was a tomato. Would it crush it?? Nope! It makes the most perfectly diced tomatoes you've ever seen! And... the thing you chop into is also a measuring cup. Again, amazing. Sadly, I could go on for quite a while about this... but I won't torture those of you who are still reading. Just take my word for it and get one. You don't even have to buy it on TV-- they sell them at Bed Bath & Beyond. Or... if you live close... come over and I'll demonstrate!


2 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Hey! That's not a Pampered Chef toy, is it?!?!

Haha, just kidding.

But it is the first thing I thought of!

I'll have to come see a demo. And, you know, see you guys too!

Katie said...

Lindsey,

I love informericals too! Katie is always making fun of me.

You are not alone!!! :-)

Lance