Tuesday, January 23, 2007

More progress!

The new floor in the kitchen, living/dining room is done! Sean, Keven, Dad, Wes and Glen worked their tails off this weekend and finished it! Nice job guys!


It is so different than what we had before (light hardwood in the kitchen and icky carpet in the living/dining room) and therefore is taking some getting used to. But... I really, really like it!


The painting is almost done too... it is really coming together! Now just the carpet... scheduled to be installed February 5/6/7th. Yippee!





3 comments:

adriene said...

Looks Beautiful! I love the red wall with the floor! Very nice...let's see how can I get my washer to over flow....hummm?

Katie said...

So nice. I was thinking the same thing as Adriene. It seems like it was a blessing in disguise?

Brianne said...

stunning! :)