Saturday, June 09, 2007

The Cake Smashing!

Today was Ian's first birthday party. He had a great time! His (and our) favorite part was the cake smashing event. We thought he might do a really good job at this... and we were right. He was a happy boy! Reagan had a great time too-- she was so excited for her brother's birthday party!

Nice work Bubby!








You're really going to let me do this???








The cake in the hair is compliments of Aunt Lish... she was standing in front of him saying "Ian, where is your head??" Thanks, Wisha!



How did I do?




Okay... now can I have a bath?






Taking turns with cousin Tatum on the new fire truck toy!

6 comments:

Keven & Alicia said...

You are welcome!
Love you Ian, I'm glad we share a love of frosting.
Aunt Lish

Mr. Iverson said...

No pictures of the gun show! I guess no one bought any tickets.

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Oh, what a wonderful 1st birthday! I just loved the cake-covered little boy. He looks good enough to eat. =)

Our daughter Devyn HATED her cake! In fact, she cried when we tried feeding it to her. =)

The Draper Family said...

Mr. Iverson...
I'm sad to say that we don't have a picture of you in your "Gun Show" shirt...
You must know that if we did have a picture. It would most definitely be on this blog. In fact... it might even be worthy of its own post!
Thanks for being here for Ian's birthday!
--S,L,R & I

The Helle Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Messy boy! That is so cute. Sorry we missed the fun! Kate