Friday, January 25, 2008

Two products we love...

I really enjoy it when other moms share products, places, and ideas that work for their family. Therefore, I thought I'd share two of our new favorite products! This winter we have discovered THIS and THIS.


Anytime the kids have been congested or had a cough, we rub the balm on their chest and feet before they go to bed.... we have not had a single night of coughing since we started using it!


Ian has always had sensitive skin--- especially on his face. In the cold of winter he gets red and chapped. The ointment has worked wonders.... and we have tried everything out there. This is the first one that actually helps!

I can't say enough about both of these things.... they are hard to find.... but worth the effort!

2 comments:

The Keevy Family said...

I love a mom who shares ideas too! I wonder if the lotion would help with my kids, they both get eczema rashes from time to time. I don't like to have to use the prescription steroid cream too often.

WEEE said...

Where do you get these great products?