Monday, January 28, 2008

Wahoo!!! It snowed!

This morning, we woke up to 3+ inches of snow.... I LOVE waking up to snow! It rarely happens here and when it does, I can hardly wait to get outside. Some of it has melted now, but we're supposed to get another round tonight and tomorrow. Bring it on!!!


I went out early to take some pictures before it started to melt. It was absolutely beautiful!



Later in the morning, we went over to my sister's house to play outside. We had a blast! In fact, when I took off Ian's hat his head was drenched in sweat.... he played hard!

Here are Reagan and Tatum working on our snowman.....


Asher and I played "baseball" with a snowball and a shovel. He hit my poorly pitched snowballs almost every time! (Nice pitching form, right??)

4 comments:

Keven & Alicia said...

So much fun! That's a great picture of you and Ash playing "snowball"!

adriene said...

Looks beautiful and fun! You are an awesome photographer!

Brianne said...

Too cute as always! :)
I love the snow pics - you have such an eye for those things!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Oh how very, very fun! I just love the picture of you playing "snow" ball. =) What a great day you all had together!