Monday, March 31, 2008

Girls' Night


I had the best weekend! It was so relaxing. Full of laughter... relaxation... way.too.much good food...the worst mojito I've ever had.... and some wonderful memories!


How, you ask?? Because the kids stayed home with Daddy, and I went away with 3 of my girlfriends. We have been friends since high school and I treasure each of them so much. (You can see two of them by clicking HERE and HERE... the third is still working on her blog!)


We started our night away off with a quick drive north... had a delicious lunch, checked into our hotel, had a memorable experience at N0rdstrom and then headed to the spa.


I had the best deep-tissue massage ever. The therapist was itty-bitty and absolutely beat me up! I was even sore (the good kind) the next day.


After the spa, we moved onto dinner. We discovered a new restaurant that we all enjoyed-- the food was delicious, dessert was even better, and the atmosphere was great too!


The evening ended with the worst mojito ever (but... it was funny!) and then we all played cards until we couldn't sit up straight anymore. Next came story time from one of the funniest books I've heard yet. We all were laughing pretty darn hard.


All in all... it was a wonderful night away. I came home on Sunday feeling completely refreshed.


Thanks girls!! Same time, same place next weekend???

4 comments:

The Eyfords said...

Great picture, you hot mommas you! Glad to hear that you had a fabulous weekend, sounds fun!
XO Shan

Sara said...

I'm on for next weekend:)

Beth P said...

Sounds like you had a great time! :-)

Chelle said...

Good for you getting away with friends, and taking time for yourself! :) Sounds wonderful.