Saturday, March 22, 2008

Poor blog...

My poor neglected blog. So sorry I've been avoiding you. I haven't had the free time to write anything meaningful, or take any good pictures and therefore here you sit.
Sorry to the handful of readers of this blog that you've had to read the same post for 20 days now. How boring!

So... here are some pictures. Just to satisfy those of you who are bugging me about my lack of posting.



Here is Ian learning the difficult lesson of "coloring ONLY on the paper". He's finally getting it.



A cheesy self portrait attempt from Mommy and Reagan


An attempt at a picture of Grandma (Lindsey's Mom) with all of her grandkids... this is the best one!



Hi, my name is Ian and I love golfing so much that I drag my Daddy out to the garage to practice, early in the morning, before we change out of our pajamas.

This is serious people. The kid can swing!


Reagan LOVES to cut paper into tiny little triangles. Here she is showing off one of her smallest triangles yet!

And here's Reagan painting a wooden airplane kit Grandma and Grandpa gave her. She painted every piece and Daddy glued it together for her. She did an impressive job for a 3 year old!


Besides playing golf (or any sport that involves a ball), Ian loves to play with cars. The other day we noticed him very carefully lining up his cars... they were in a perfect little row. He does not get this from me.... or Daddy either. Maybe from his Aunt Lish?

6 comments:

Dr. Glenn E. Malone said...

It was worth the wait :)

Keven & Alicia said...

an organizer after my own heart!

Organized Chaos said...

Did Kate complain? She always does...some nerve I think considering she won't start her own blog.

I wasn't counting the days...but a new post is nice! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I resent that Melynie! But, I am glad to see a new post!! Kate

WEEE said...

I was beginning to wonder if everything was ok. I had not heard from you in awhile. I love the pictures. Our Nephew Sam lined up all of his cars all the time as well. It is very interesting. Glad to hear that you are all doing well. We miss you guys!

The Coatney's said...

OK, I CAN NOT believe how grown up Asher and Reagan are. It's shocking! Your kids are so adorable! and so blonde! Reagan looks just like you, her hair is gorgeous just like yours always is! I'm so excited that you have a blog too! What a great way to keep in touch!