Thursday, February 19, 2009

A letter to my boy...

Dear Ian,

You are a hilarious kid. Seriously funny. Funny and fun and active and cute and charming and silly and awesome. But, here's what I really appreciate most about you today..... that when you aren't feeling well, you are still the same. You slow down a bit, but you're still fun and silly and ridiculously cute. You don't complain at all! You've had a fever since last night and if you weren't warm to the touch, we'd never know you were fighting something. Your immune system rocks!

So.... today I'm especially thankful for your incredibly cheerful attitude when you are sick. Thanks for not being whiny. I REALLY appreciate that. And, above all, I'm thankful to our Lord for wonderfully healthy children. I hope your fever is gone soon!

I love you,
Mommy

2 comments:

Sara said...

Sorry he's sick!...no fun!

Nasinec Family said...

Very sweet.