Monday, February 23, 2009

We hit the slopes!!

All the boys (My Dad, Sean, Ian & Asher) and I decided to hit the slopes today! It was Ian and Asher's first time on skis and needless to say it was a riot! We had such a great time, in spite of the rain. The boys did remarkably well! We can't wait to do it again.
Trying on Ian's boots!
Asher & Uncle Sean "flying" down the mountain!

Pile up!

Asher and Nee Nee (me)-- self portrait!











Papa and Ian



Goofin' around during our lunch break!





Conquering the ski lift!

Ian headed down the mountain "ALL BY MYSELF!" (we heard that a lot today...)



Mommy and Ian skiing side by side.... doesn't get any better than this for me!



4 comments:

The Rogel Family said...

So fun, I hope to take our girls someday too. Where did you take them?

Whitney said...

cute cute cute Linds!! Hey is your hair lighter? It looks adorable!!!! love the cut and color!

Keven & Alicia said...

Those are GREAT pictures! Thanks for taking care of my boy:) He had an awesome time.

Lovin' on my Boys said...

Looks SO fun! Jacob's grandpa paid for him to have snowboarding lessons last winter, but he mostly just played in the snow. ;) I'm so sorry I didn't get to chat with you the other day... thanks for dropping off Kailey!