Monday, February 02, 2009

To my praying friends....

My 3 year old niece, Tatum, is having surgery tomorrow morning at 8:00 am. She was diagnosed with Renal Reflux at 10 months old and it is being corrected, for good, tomorrow. There was a chance she would outgrow it, but her fantastic doctor has decided surgery is necessary. Click HERE for my sister's explanation of it all.

We have been praying for healing for a long time. God is providing that healing tomorrow via corrective surgery.

Please pray for Tatum, her Mommy, her Daddy, her brother Asher, for the doctors, nurses etc....

I will do my best to update as soon as I know anything tomorrow.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Keven & Alicia said...

Thanks for the prayers! This mommy appreciates them all!

The Rogel Family said...

We are praying! Love you guys and miss you all.