Saturday, May 30, 2009

A busy day...


First there was this:



It was Reagan's Preschool End-of-Year Program! It was so cute and she did a great job!

---------------------------------------------------------

Then we had a not-so-quick errand run that included a bit of spirited discussion. Here are 2 quotes from Reagan:

1. "Mommy? If a giant robot stomps on a big building, is that sin?"
2. "Mommy! You are making me have a big, big, BIG attitude!"

We got home and had some much needed quiet time. All of us. :)

----------------------------------------------------------

We ended this incredibly beautiful day in the best possible way.....








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pre-school graduation! How cute:) What did you hear about school for next year? Did she get into Hunt?

Kate

Sara said...

LOVE the pictures you took of your kiddos in the sprinkler:)

Reagan did a wonderful job at her preschool performance! So did Ellee:) Oops!!!!

Did she get into Hunt?......great question!

LDraper said...

Kate & Sara-
Haven't heard about Hunt yet... and I don't know when to expect any news either. I figure we'll know something by September, right?! :)

Wendi said...

LOVE the attitude. I too get that from my girl. Her attitude is inevitably my fault : )

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love the pictures...Enjoyed reading your blog today..still finding my way around blogland....I always love making new friends..I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by. Commenting automatically puts you in the drawing for the June giveaway.

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

The sprinkler pictures are FANTASTIC!! Nice job! I agree -- it looks like the best part of the day!