Friday, March 16, 2007

Ian




We had Ian's 9 month doctor visit today. I love our pediatrician and look forward to chatting with her each time. I always feel so much more informed when I walk out of there.


So... Ian has been long/tall his whole little life and his measurements at this visit proved no different. When the nurse measured him with the "baby" measuring tape, it wasn't long enough. I'm not kidding! He finally measured (after she rigged the measuring tape to work) 31.25 inches which the pediatrician informed me was the height of an average 17 month old. Not remotely on the charts for a 9 month old.
Seriously... I'm going to be looking up at him in no time!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's getting big! Sean, can you bring your adorable little ones with you this summer!? Oh, and you too Lindsey. Can't wait to see you Sean.

Brianne said...

woah - he is SO TALL!! Is he wearing 18mos clothes?

Maybe he'll be able to help the ZAGS sometime soon. ;)