Sunday, July 08, 2007

Bella Beach 2007

We had an incredible time at the Oregon Coast... The weather was absolutely amazing and we have had a blast making some wonderful memories.
We are so blessed to have had this time together as a family, it is truly priceless... Thank you Dad & Mom!!!

I have a ton of favorite photos from the trip.... I think I'll spread them out into a couple of posts. Don't want to bombard you! :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Ian's first experience with sand.... he LOVED it! Good thing, since he consumed a little bit. Oops.


Here is the moment that Reagan discovered how cold the Pacific Ocean really is... She fell flat on her back while running out of an ankle deep "wave". Thankfully, she laughed really hard... all while Mommy was having a minor panic attack :)


Tatum had a real Love-Hate relationship with the sand. Here, she kinda loved it.


Asher enjoyed discovering many of the former sea creatures.... I love this picture.
Reagan and Daddy chillin' while flying a Princess kite.


Riding her new bike!

Waiting for all the fun surprises Grandma and Grandpa brought for all the kids... it was so cute watching them try so hard not to peek :)

Here comes a wave!! RUN!!!




Mommy and her little man...




A very serious sand-castle designer.



Sisters...



While Ian loved the sand, he DID NOT love the water. Too cold!


More to come...

2 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Ok, seriously, the cutest family ever! I'm sure of it. It looks like you all had a wonderful time. It makes me even more anxious to take my little ones to Florida in September.

Organized Chaos said...

I love the sister picture...makes me think about when my girls are older and have their own families...hope they are close like you two.