Monday, July 09, 2007

More pictures....

My sister and her family...




One of the funniest moments of the trip... seriously, I cannot explain how hard we were laughing. So hard that my dad choked on a cookie which forced him to point to his throat and say "cookie!!!" in a voice that sounded like a 5 year old girl. Oh my goodness.
Oh, and yes.... that is Sean wearing a swim diaper.

edited to add: check out my sister's blog-post about this moment.... I love the pictures she has of my dad cracking up!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy... said...

Your pictures are beautiful, Lindsey! And I love the swim diaper! Shouldn't we all wear them? :)

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Such a beautiful, beautiful family! And I especially loved the sling you're wearing in the first picture. May I ask where you got it?

Keven said...

oh, sean...