Thursday, July 12, 2007

Really?

This morning, I scooped Reagan up and we had a great big bear hug moment. It was so great... she is the best hugger.

While we were hugging, she buried her face into my neck and I asked "Do I smell good?" (I just bought this new lotion, and I really, really like the smell...)

Her reply?

"Mom, you smell like pizza!"

What? Really? Do I smell like pizza? Maybe I need to check that new lotion I just bought again. Or go get my sniffer checked out. Or maybe get her sniffer checked out.

2 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I just love reading what kids come up with! =) And probably, pizza smells a ton better to them than the gardenia and roses we like. =)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Brianne said...

Nice pics and stories!
If you ever want to visit a warm ocean, let us know :)