Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Grammer anyone?

I saw this quiz on Lisa's blog and HAD to do it. These two words: their/they're/there and it's/its are 2 of my biggest grammar pet-peeves. Also bothersome are: "your/you're", "irregardless", "lose/loose", "good/well", "a whole 'nother" etc.

(IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE: I am by no means a grammar expert... just a girl who has a few grammar pet peeves...)

---------------------------------

You Scored an A

You got 10/10 questions correct.

It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors.
If anything, you're annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs.
As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human.
And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes.

4 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I took the test and I got a 10 out of 10 too. Poor punctuation, grammar, is one of my biggest pet peeves too. =)

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Woohoo! We rock!

Chunny and Me said...

which "Lisa's" blog did you see that on? For a minute there I thought you saw a grammar error on my site that was bothering you. :P I'm not the best speller in the world, but I think my grammar is ok. :)

LDraper said...

Different Lisa, Lisa! I think you have superb grammar! :)

You're funny!