Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween '07

First off.... I must confess that Halloween is not my favorite day of the year. However, my kids deserve to have fun even though I'd rather skip the "holiday" all together. :)

With that said.... we had a great time! We headed out when Daddy got home and made our first stop at GG's house. She loaded the kids bags with the good candy! Then we headed to our church's indoor (and much warmer) function. It was quite the set-up! Tons of bouncy things (which Reagan LOVES) and silly games. They even had some animals to pet (Even a Mallard Duck! How cool!)
Our last stop of the evening was at Grandma and Grandpa's small group party-- they were all outside handing out hot cider and hot chocolate to the cold Trick-or-Treaters.
All in all it was a fun evening.... even with my stinky attitude :)

Here are some pictures. Reagan was a Fairy Princess and Ian was a monkey.... Cute, cute!







3 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Oh, how beautiful! =) We saw lots of Fairy Princesses last night, but I think Reagan was the cutest! Glad to hear that you all had a good time.

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

They look so cute... and so cold! I bet you guys had a blast. Did they get to eat some candy? That's always the hardest part for me - letting them eat the candy!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! More than ever...I think Ian looks like Reagan. Maybe because all you can see is the face and not the hair, but wow! They are definitely siblings! :) ~Kathy