Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Is he really doing THAT???

I had the most interesting experience yesterday while sitting at a stoplight.

Here we are, (just me and the kids) minding our own business at the stoplight when I decide to look to my right at the car next to me. Big mistake. I will now, forever and ever, have this vision etched in my mind.

Picture it with me:

It is an older gentleman sitting peacefully in his car. Then, for some reason I will never understand, he decides to take out his teeth and start licking them. Yes, read that again, I said take OUT his teeth. Then he continues licking what would be his "gums" and the rest of the apparatus.

Sadly, I could not stop watching him. It was the strangest sight I've ever seen. I even contemplated taking a picture with my phone, but thought that might be a tad rude.

Reagan was so confused too.... she kept saying "Mommy, he's licking teeth?!"

Needless to say, I was awfully pleased to see the light turn green.

6 comments:

The Keevy Family said...

Oh, yuck! Can't believe that! That is strange!

Anonymous said...

That is disgusting! Keep your teeth in until you get into the privacy of your own home. No public display of teeth, please!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

And THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is why we keep blogs! To talk about the bizarre things we see out in the world so that other people can say EWW GROSS! I can't believe you had to see that! Yuck!

I love it!

Organized Chaos said...

Brad just asked me from the other room what I'm laughing at...too funny, and gross, and disturbing!

Eric and Julie Georgia said...

I'm stilling laughing!!! Funny but also gross

JP said...

That is disgusting...but you REALLY should have snapped a pic! :-)