Monday, August 27, 2007

What happens when Nee-Nee babysits?

My nephew, Asher, and niece, Tatum, call me "Nee-Nee". We have no idea where Asher came up with it 2 years ago, but it has stuck. And, I love it!

I had Lish's kids this morning and this is what we did...

First, we drew on our faces. (They did this in the 30 seconds that I had my back turned)



Then I made a T-Rex out of Play-Doh. This was Asher's request for me... Please don't laugh.

Okay, laugh.... it doesn't look anything like a T-Rex!

Then I got Tatum to practice her new "CHEESE" face.

Fun was had by all!

4 comments:

Keven & Alicia said...

Oh my goodness...she does look like me doesn't she?

We love Nee-Nee!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

She looks EXACTLY like you, Alicia! That's the exact comment I was going to leave here, and there is yours saying the same thing!

Love you guys!
Lisa

Chunny and Me said...

Don't worry Linds! Your T-Rex looks pretty good to me - Buzz (my nephew) askes me to DRAW dinosaures all the time..so I feel your pain. They are HARD!! :)

I like your's!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Oh adorable! What a great auntie! You can tell they just LOVE being with you.